- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to our Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and bottom caps.
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed nickel-finished grid pendulum and nickel-finished weight shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the composition.
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® Cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 31" (79 cm)
- Depth 17.5" (44 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.