Galanz's thoughtful engineering has created a large capacity over-the-range microwave with a slim profile. This over-the-range microwave features a generous 1.7-cu. ft. capacity is roomy enough for a 12x9 baking dish, making it perfect for family meals. Auto Cook and Auto Reheat, with specific programs for pizza, meat, popcorn, beverage, veggies and potato is equipped with a special algorithm to ensure that your food is never under- or overcooked. When your precooked dishes are hot and ready to eat, the microwave stops automatically for a perfect cook every time. The door handle is made out of heavy duty aluminum and is ergonomically designed for everyday cooking. A powerful 2-speed 300 CFM vent provides plenty of airflow to keep your kitchen free of cooking odors, smoke, and humidity. This microwave is also equipped with programs to soften, defrost, cook kids meals and add extra cooking time, as well as a safety lock, ECO mode and the option to switch the light on and off for your convenience. The true 30-inch design of this Galanz over-the-range microwave makes the ideal choice for any kitchen design.
- 1.7 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave
- Interior capacity easily accommodates a 12x9 inch cooking dish
- 2 speed 300 CFM fan quickly eliminates cooking smoke and odors
- Convertible venting allows for recirculating or exterior options based on your installation needs
- Auto cook and Auto Reheat ensure that your food is never under-or overcooked
- Preset cooking programs: Pizza, Potato, Reheat, Popcorn, Beverage, Veggies, Cheese, Meat, Butter, 1-lb Defrost, Time Defrost, Weight Defrost, Kid's Meals
- 10 power levels
- Removable filter makes the microwave easy to clean
- Blue LED touch control display
- Cooktop lighting brightly illuminates the surface below
- Removable turntable makes clean-up a breeze
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.