The Galanz 10-cu. ft. refrigerator is sure to keep all of your family's favorite foods fresh and organized. The frost-free design of the freezer compartment prevents frost build-up to protect your food and keep the interior neat and clean. Easily adjust the temperature of your unit to suit your needs with electronic controls. Full-width shelves, a humidity-controlled crisper drawer, and built-in can and door racks make organization simple. Bright interior LED lighting, recessed handles, and premium glass shelves give this Galanz refrigerator the sleek finishes perfect for any home.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 10-cu. ft. top mount refrigerator
- Frost-free design prevents frost for simple upkeep
- Full-width crisper drawer is perfect for maintaining fruit and vegetable freshness
- Electronic temperature controls are easy to use
- Energy Star certified
- Built-in can rack in the refrigerator for organized drink storage
- Door racks provide simple organization
- Premium full-width glass shelves
- Reversible door can be made left-hand or right-hand hinged to suit any space
- Recessed handle provides a sleek exterior finish
|Country of Origin
||59.700H x 25.700L x 23.600W
|Prod Wt Total
||63.000H x 28.000L x 26.100W
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.