Meet Oreck's most versatile vacuum: The VersaVac ™ , a full-powered bagless vacuum cleaner that is also a steam mop. The ultimate multi-functional, multi-surface cleaner, VersaVac is powerful and is easy to use - on all floor types. With its incredible suction, an on/off brushroll and adjustable steam settings, the VersaVac has all the power and performance you expect from Oreck. So forget the broom, the dustpan, the messy bucket and mop. With its dual functions, the multi-tasking VersaVac eliminates the need for multiple cleaning tools!
- 2-in-1 cleaning system works on both hard floors and carpet
- Bagless vacuum cleaner with easy-dump canister cup
- Easily transitions from hard floors to carpet with on/off brushroll option
- Chemical-free cleaning with steam function
- Removable water cup for fill-at-the-sink convenience
- 1400 watt steam mop with variable steam levels
- Trigger lock for constant steaming
- 30 ft. cord for multi-room cleaning range
- Comes with 2 washable, re-usable microfiber steam pads
- 2-year limited warranty**
||2-year limited warranty
||30.7" H x 13.6" W x 11" L
||Approximately 12 lbs.
||30 ft. cord
||Multi-stage filtration system with pleated, rinseable filter
||Removable handle for easy storage
||2-Speed full-powered vacuum / 3 adjustable steam levels
||Carpet and hard surfaces^
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.